This page shows all our planned trains and events.
Please use the Book Train Tickets option in the menu to see what is on sale now, or coming very soon!
If you wish to receive news updates about our trains, e.g. dates, fares, tickets, cancellations, etc., then send us your email address.
By entering your email address you consent to the Society emailing you with details of RPSI trains and events. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time. To learn more about your data protection see RPSI Privacy Notice.
|Description / Route
|Steam Whitehead - St Patrick's Day
Whitehead Train Rides
Dublin - Maynooth - Dublin (x2)
- All available information is listed on this page.
- See Ticket Status column above; if it's blank they are not on sale yet!
- Listed dates and proposed locomotives are not guaranteed and may be subject to change/cancellation.
- All trains are hauled by steam locomotives, except where otherwise stated.
- The dates on the programme can change, so why not bookmark this page and check it regularly?
- Advance ticket purchase is essential for all trains - unless otherwise stated.
- A dining car runs on all our mainline trains. Teas, coffees and light snuacks will usually be available.
- We have a full bar service, including (usually) draught beer and a craft beer selection.
- Because of the lack of steam drivers in Northern Ireland at present, there will be no mainline steam trains from Belfast until further notice.
- Trains generally will have a sales outlet, providing flags, badges, calendars and other Society merchandise.
- Trains are equipped with a number of toilets.
If you require any further information about our trains you can get in touch, but please first have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions
Please Act Responsibly Around Our Trains.
Parents are responsible for the behaviour and activities of children on and around our trains, and in our Museum premises.
If you are going to watch, photograph or travel on an RPSI steam train, please remember that the trains are operated on the national rail networks along with scheduled passenger services. Trespassing to watch or photograph a steam train endangers your safety, the safety of others and disrupts the operation of all trains on the network - please act responsibly. Both Translink and Iarnród Éireann have severe penalties for trespassers.