DateSaturday 24th August 2019
ItineraryDublin - Bagenalstown / Kilkenny
Price€35 / €20
Treat yourself to a trip in vintage carriages from the early 1960s, travelling behind a vintage steam locomotive to the Marble City of Kilkenny.
Experience our bar or tea car during the trip along the line while you enjoy the journey through the landscape of the counties of Dublin, Kildare and Kilkenny.
Steam locomotive No.85 "Merlin" will be hauling the train on this trip.
(plus 3rd party booking fee)
(1) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions before contacting us.
(2) Tickets/seat allocations will be emailed/posted 10 days before the train date.
(3) As space is very limited, where possible parents are asked not to bring prams and buggies.
(4) Wheelchair users please contact us in advance to confirm that we can accommodate you.
(5) If travelling as a group, please make one booking to be allocated seats together.