Date26th May 2019 to 7th July 2019
ItineraryDublin - Wexford / Rosslare
Price€6 to €35
26th May and 7th July
Join our famous Sea Breeze steam train for a fun day out to Wexford, along arguably Ireland's most scenic railway line - the sunny south-east from Dublin to Wexford, a route offering views of tunnels, cliffsides, beaches, forests and rivers.
Already in Wexford? No problem, then have a trip along the quays on "The Strand" steam train to Rosslare Strand.
Our own vintage carriages will be on the train, complete with full bar and tea car.
(1) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions before contacting us.
(2) Tickets/seat allocations will be emailed/posted 10 days before the train date.
(3) As space is very limited, where possible parents are asked not to bring prams and buggies.
(4) Wheelchair users please contact us in advance to confirm that we can accommodate you.
(5) If travelling as a group, please make one booking to be allocated seats together.