DateSunday 4th August 2019
ItineraryDublin - Enniscorthy / Rosslare
Price€8 to €35
Steam trains in conjunction with Enniscorthy's Rockin' Food Festival.
Join the steam train for a fun day out to Enniscorthy, along arguably Ireland's most scenic railway line - the sunny south-east from Dublin to Wexford, a route offering views of tunnels, cliffsides, beaches, forests and rivers.
Already in Enniscorthy? No problem, then have a trip along the Strand and Wexford quays to Rosslare Strand.
Steam locomotive No.85 "Merlin" will be hauling the train on this trip.
(1) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions before contacting us.
(2) Tickets/seat allocations will be emailed/posted 10 days before the train date.
(3) As space is very limited, where possible parents are asked not to bring prams and buggies.
(4) Wheelchair users please contact us in advance to confirm that we can accommodate you.
(5) If travelling as a group, please make one booking to be allocated seats together.