Date4th August 2019 to 18th August 2019
ItineraryBelfast - Portrush & return
Price£22 / £15
Upcoming Dates: Sundays 4th, 11th & 18th August
The world-famous Portrush Flyer is a traditional day out with an afternoon at the popular north coast seaside resort.
It has been a fixture in the RPSI’s summer season since we first ran it in 1973. It takes its name from a famous express train of the 1930s.
Like all our trains, the Flyer is open to the public and with a buffet car on the train and reserved seats we always create a unique on-board atmosphere. For some people the steam train revives memories while for others it is a brand new experience, a day out with a difference for all the family or perhaps a chance to celebrate a birthday or party.
NOTE: Please note due to ongoing signalling works at Portrush passengers must change trains at Coleraine to a Translink railcar.
|Whitehead Railway Museum|
|Belfast Lanyon Place||10:45||11:30|
|Belfast Lanyon Place||20:00|
|Whitehead Railway Museum||20:47|
Fare: Adult £22, Child £15, Family (2a+2c) £66
Tickets may also be purchased at:
Visit Belfast Welcome Centre, 8-9 Donegall Square North, BT1 5GJ
+44 28 9024 6609
(1) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions before contacting us.
(2) Seat allocations will be provided when you arrive for your train.
(3) As space is very limited, where possible parents are asked not to bring prams and buggies.
(4) Regrettably our 1960s carriages are not fully accessible for wheelchair passengers.
(5) If travelling as a group, please make one booking to be allocated seats together.