DateSunday 29th September 2019
ItineraryBelfast - Dublin & return
Enjoy a day trip to Dublin on our vintage steam train, with an afternoon to enjoy Ireland's buzzing capital.
|Whitehead Railway Museum||08:40|
|Belfast Lanyon Place||09:19||09:20|
|Belfast Lanyon Place||18:36||18:47|
|Whitehead Railway Museum||19:30|
Tickets may also be purchased at:
Visit Belfast Welcome Centre, 8-9 Donegall Square North, BT1 5GJ
+44 28 9024 6609
(1) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions before contacting us.
(2) Seat allocations will be provided when you arrive for your train.
(3) As space is very limited, where possible parents are asked not to bring prams and buggies.
(4) Regrettably our 1960s carriages are not fully accessible for wheelchair passengers.
(5) If travelling as a group, please make one booking to be allocated seats together.
(6) The train may be boarded at any of the timetabled stops.