DateSunday 10th June 2018
ItineraryBelfast - Dublin & return
Enjoy a day trip to Dublin on our vintage steam train, with an afternoon to enjoy Ireland's buzzing capital.
We hope to feature two steam locomotives - No.85 and No.4.
(1) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions before contacting us.
(2) Seat allocations will be provided when you arrive for your train.
(3) As space is very limited, where possible parents are asked not to bring prams and buggies.
(4) Wheelchair users please contact us in advance to confirm that we can accommodate you.
(5) If travelling as a group, please make one booking to be allocated seats together.