- All available information is listed on this page.
- Only trains on this list are expected to run.
- See Ticket Status column below; if it's blank they are not on sale yet!
- Listed dates and proposed locomotives are not guaranteed and may be subject to change/cancellation.
- All trains are hauled by steam locomotives, except where otherwise stated.
- A dining car runs on all our mainline trains. Teas, coffees and light snacks will usually be available.
- We have a full bar service, including (usually) draught beer and a craft beer selection.
- Trains generally will have a sales outlet, providing flags, badges, calendars and other Society merchandise.
- Trains are equipped with a number of toilets.
- The dates on the programme can change, so why not bookmark this page and check it regularly?
If you require any further information about our trains you can get in touch, but please first have a look at our:
If you wish to receive news updates about our trains, e.g. dates, fares, tickets, cancellations, etc., then send us your email address.
(By entering your email address you consent to the Society emailing you with details of RPSI trains and events. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time. To learn more about your data protection see RPSI Privacy Notice.)
|Month||Date||Day||Description / Route||Locomotive||Ticket Status|
|September||25||Sat||Steam Whitehead - Family Fun Day
Whitehead Train Rides
Advance ticket purchase is essential for all trains - unless otherwise stated.
Attempting to travel without a ticket at the main departure station OR without a ticket and at a different station on the route causes the RPSI major problems, therefore you are very likely to be refused a seat on the train or be asked to leave if you do not have a ticket. Please purchase your ticket in advance.
Please Act Responsibly Around Our Trains
If you are going to watch, photograph or travel on an RPSI steam train, please remember that the trains are operated on the national rail networks along with scheduled passenger services. Trespassing to watch or photograph a steam train endangers your safety, the safety of others and disrupts the operation of all trains on the network - please act responsibly. Both Translink and Iarnród Éireann have severe penalties for trespassers.